COVID-19 UPDATE -WE ARE STILL OPEN!
This park now allows for daily, weekly, and monthly reservations in accordance with our standard practices. Park facilities and activities have resumed.
We at Escapees RV Club are concerned for our members and all RVers during this time of crisis. With more states adding stay at home orders on top of CDC and other health organization recommendations, we feel it is best for RVers to stay in place for the time being.
To encourage RVers to stay in place, effective March 24, park reservations will change.
- We want RVers to have a place to stay as long as possible so we are only offering new reservations for monthly stays.
- If you need a place to stay overnight while you travel to a long-term spot elsewhere, we will try to accommodate you for one night only, but we can not guarantee full hook-ups.
- Reservations can only be made up to one week in advance so that RVers with the most urgent need for accommodations are served first.
- We will no longer be taking multi-day or weekly reservations until further notice.
We hope you are somewhere you feel comfortable and are able to stay for the immediate future. If not, we recommend you quickly make your way to somewhere you are comfortable and may stay for an extended time. Whether you’re on your own property, at an RV park, or staying in a family member’s driveway, we want you to be safe. Staying in one spot will help minimize your exposure and also remove the stress of hunting for another campsite. By practicing social distancing and any stay at home orders, we hope to help flatten the curve and slow the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for choosing Escapees RV Parks—we greatly appreciate your business. For the safety of our park staff and guests, please follow all park policies and take note of the posted information throughout the facilities and common areas.
Self- Check, Masks and Social Distancing
- Self-screen for any new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19. Avoid sick people and stay home when sick, except to get medical care.
- We recommend (but do not require) that guests wear a mask or face covering. Unvaccinated guests should continue to wear a mask or face covering, per CDC guidance.
- Recommend maintaining a minimum of 6 feet distance from other guests and staff; periodically washing hands with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds. Avoid hugs and handshakes when greeting others.
Park Facilities and Activities
- Park facilities, such as the activity centers and clubhouses are open.
To learn more about Escapees RV Parks and Covid-19 related policies, please visit our website at www.escapeesrvparks.com/covid.
Thank you for helping us keep our community and staff safe. Enjoy your stay and welcome home!
For the latest update from Escapees RV Club and information affecting all members, please click here.