COVID-19 UPDATE -WE ARE STILL OPEN!
We at Escapees RV Club are concerned for our members and all RVers during this time of crisis. With more states adding stay at home orders on top of CDC and other health organization recommendations, we feel it is best for RVers to stay in place for the time being.
To encourage RVers to stay in place, effective March 24, park reservations will change.
- We want RVers to have a place to stay as long as possible so we are only offering new reservations for monthly stays.
- If you need a place to stay overnight while you travel to a long-term spot elsewhere, we will try to accommodate you for one night only, but we can not guarantee full hook-ups.
- Reservations can only be made up to one week in advance so that RVers with the most urgent need for accommodations are served first.
- We will no longer be taking multi-day or weekly reservations until further notice.
We hope you are somewhere you feel comfortable and are able to stay for the immediate future. If not, we recommend you quickly make your way to somewhere you are comfortable and may stay for an extended time. Whether you’re on your own property, at an RV park, or staying in a family member’s driveway, we want you to be safe. Staying in one spot will help minimize your exposure and also remove the stress of hunting for another campsite. By practicing social distancing and any stay at home orders, we hope to help flatten the curve and slow the spread of COVID-19.
For the safety of our park staff and guests, access to certain amenities will be restricted for the foreseeable future.
- All park buildings are closed and locked to the general public, including campground staff and park residents, until further notice with exception to laundry rooms and exterior-accessible restrooms. This includes park offices, activity centers, clubhouses, etc.
- Park offices are closed to outside guests. If you need to make a reservation, ask a question, make a payment, etc, you will have to call the park office. Staff will still be available during regular office hours, but face-to-face interaction is discouraged.
- Lastly, social hours, meals, and formal community gatherings are canceled until further notice.
Please know that though access is restricted our parks are still open to guests
For the latest update from Escapees RV Club and information affecting all members, please click here.